Club Night is Friday, June 24, 2022, from 6:30 PM ET to 9:30 PM ET
Club Night is “The Party” not to be missed! Club Night has a history of showcasing some of the finest homebrews from our amazing community of homebrewers.
Many clubs develop their booth around a theme. Be creative, and don’t worry about looking silly—the club next to you will look even sillier. Most bar owners would drool over these draught systems, and the costumes are not to be missed. Of course, if you want to share your beer without decorating or looking goofy, you’re just as welcome.
- Visit Beer Services for more details about delivering your beer to the AHA cellar.
- No more than 20 kegs per club are allowed into the AHA cellar for Club Night.
- If your club wants to bring more than 20 kegs, your club is responsible for storing and delivering them to your booth.
- There is no minimum number of kegs you need to bring to participate. As few as 2 or 3 kegs are plenty for one club.
- Cellar labels for your beer are required for any beer stored by the AHA Beer Services team. Order labels.
- Only kegs scheduled for educational sessions or the Knockout Party on Saturday are allowed back in the cellar.
- Any kegs left in the cellar past 12:00 pm, Sunday, June 21 will be left on the David L. Lawrence Convention Center (DLCC) docks for pick-up. The AHA and the DLCC are not responsible for the security of leftover kegs.
Club Storage Room
- Clubs can store their booth decorations and equipment in the storage closets in Delta Lobby B/C/D. This room will not be monitored by any security personnel.
- The room will be accessible to clubs beginning Wednesday, June 23.
- Availability is first-come, first-served.
- Please note, many clubs are sharing it. The AHA is not responsible for any items left in this area.
Important Club Night Dates & Times
Move-in & Booth Set-up
|Friday, June 24|
|10:00 am – 5:00 pm||Move-in & booth Set-up|
|5:00 pm||Vehicles removed from loading dock|
|6:00 pm||Ready to serve beer|
|6:30 pm – 9:30 pm||Club Night|
- Due to the shared space for Club Night with the Kickoff Party the night before, clubs will only be able to set-up on the day of the event.
- This means clubs are expected to set-up all items for their booth, on Friday, June 24 and not before.
- Be ready to serve beer by 6:00 pm.
Booth Tear-Down & Load-Out
|Saturday, June 25||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Sunday, June 26||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
- Clubs are only able to remove items they can carry from their Club Night booth on Friday.
- Vehicles will be allowed on the loading dock to pick-up materials/booth items on Saturday, June 25.
- All items must be out of the Club Night hall by Sunday, June 26 at 12 noon.
- Each club has a 10’ x 10’ booth space. You may not build anything higher than 10′.
- You must bring your own structure if you plan to hang anything behind your booth. Pipe/drape is not provided.
- Tents are allowed, as long as they don’t encroach on your neighbor’s space. Play nice.
- Please bring your own serving equipment, banners, costumes, tools, CO2, etc.
- Your booth will also come supplied with an 8′ skirted table.
- If you do not need a table, we will place it to the side or let another club use it.
- Electricity is not provided. You may order electricity directly from the convention center. You will need to provide your booth number. More information about ordering power to your booth can be found on the Exhibitor Resources page.
- Ice is provided.
- Ice will only be distributed to leak-proof keg buckets. Check them before you pack them!
- One keg bucket, pitcher and dump bucket is provided for every booth.
- Open flames and smoke machines are strictly prohibited in Club Night.
- Be creative, but be respectful in your booth designs. Anything that demeans or is disrespectful of others may result in removal from Club Night.
- Use the Club Night Checklist (.xlsx) before you leave home.
Beer signage stands are not provided for Club Night, but please feel free to use these AHA branded signs to promote your club beers (optional).
- Clubs are not allowed to bring in food samples for Club Night.
- The AHA will purchase light appetizers for the event.
- As always, we encourage attendees to eat dinner before the event starts.
- Clubs may bring in items to sell at their booths.
- Clubs may not use the AHA or official conference logo without permission.
- If referencing the conference, please use the official name “AHA Homebrew Con” and year “2022.”
Megan Wabst | Megan@nullBrewersAssociation.org | 720.388.7049 x 206