2019 Kickoff Party sign up is now open!
General Event Info
- What: Kickoff Party at Homebrew Con 2019
- Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Time: 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Location: Rhode Island Convention Center
- Breweries are invited to bring up to 5 brands for the event, with a minimum of 3 brands.
- We recommend one ½ barrel keg or 7 cases per brand.
- Beer for the event may be delivered directly to the host venue. More details on deliveries to follow after the signup period closes.
- All beer for the event is a donation and not purchased by the Brewers Association.
- All commercial beer needs to be delivered with a completed No Charge Invoice
Onsite at the Event
- Each participating brewery will receive 3 complimentary full conference badges for pouring beer at the Kickoff Party.
- You should have a representative at your booth for the duration of the event to pour beer. Conference attendees are very knowledgeable about beer and look forward to talking to people with the brewery.
- Each participating brewery will receive a 10′ x 10′ booth space that includes a table for serving your beers, ice and bus tubs if you are serving bottles or cans. Breweries are encouraged to bring signage/banners to decorate their table.
- If serving kegs – you must provide your own equipment including, jockey box, regulator and gas. You can bring this with you to the event with your beers.
- Breweries can start setting up their booth at 5:00 pm and should be set and ready to pour by 7:00 pm.
Contact Chris Williams, Sr. Event Manager, Williams@BrewersAssociation.org
or Mike Aronson, Cellar Manager, Mike.Aronson@BrewersAssociation.org