If you are dropping off beer for Homebrew Con 2017, read this information carefully.
Beer Delivery Basics
- Delivery days are Wednesday, June 14 through Saturday, June 17.
- Both homebrew and commercial beer should be delivered directly to the Minneapolis Convention Center docks during the hours listed below.
- Beer can only be dropped off at the time and places listed below.
- Please make sure all beer is labeled for the specific event for which it is designated.
- See the labeling page for specifics on labeling your beer for the conference.
- All beer coming to the conference should have a GrogTag on it clear labeling for the specific event it is for.
Cellar Hours of Operation
- Wednesday, June 14 | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday, June 15 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday, June 16 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday, June 17 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 1301 2nd Ave S.
- Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Directions and Parking
- Beer deliveries should be made to the loading docks of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- The access point for the MCC Dock Area is the MCC Marshalling Yard Entrance located at 16th Street on the south side of the building.
- When you arrive at the entrance, stop at the guard gate, inform the guard you are there for Homebrew Con and you will be issued a 30-minute unloading pass to place on your vehicle dashboard.
- Proceed to Dock D.
- Please do not exceed your 30-minute time allotment.
- The area is only for loading and unloading. Once you have made your delivery, your vehicle must be moved.
If you have any questions about sending beer for the conference, contact Bradley Latham: firstname.lastname@example.org