Sign-up is open! Sign-up for Club Night 2017.
- See the Delivering Beer page for more details about delivering your beer to the AHA Cellar. More Info>
- No more than 20 kegs per club are allowed into the AHA cellar for Club Night.
- If your club wants to bring more than 20 kegs, your club is responsible for storing and delivering them to your booth.
- There is no minimum number of kegs you need to bring to participate. As few as 2 or 3 kegs are plenty for one club.
- Cellar labels for your beer are required for any beer stored by the AHA Beer Services team. More Info>
- Only kegs scheduled for Seminars or the Knockout Party on Saturday are allowed back in the cellar.
- Any kegs left in the cellar past 12:00 pm, Sunday, June 12 become property of the AHA.
Club Storage Room
- There is a lockable room for clubs to store some equipment or decorations.
- Please note, this is a small room and many clubs are sharing it.
- The AHA is not responsible for any items left in this room.
- You must locate AHA staff to open the room.
- Availability is first-come, first-served.
- Room location will be released upon request. Find an AHA staffer at Registration.
Move-In & Booth Set-up
|June 16||Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
- Due to the shared space for Club Night with the Craft Beer Kickoff Party the night before, clubs will only be able to set-up on the day of the event.
- This means clubs are expected to set-up all items for their booth, on Friday, June 16 and not before.
Load-out & Booth Tear-down
|June 16||Friday||11:30 pm – 12:30 am|
|June 17||Saturday||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
- Clubs are only able to remove items they can carry from their Club Night booth on Friday.
- No vehicles will be permitted on the loading dock on after 6:00 pm, Friday, June 16.
- Vehicles will be allowed to pick-up materials/booth items on Saturday, June 17.
- All items must be out of the Club Night hall by Noon, Saturday, June 17.
- Each club has a 10’ x 10’ booth space. You may not build anything higher than 10′.
- Your club’s booth will have an 8’ tall pipe and drape behind the booth. This metal pipe allows you to hang banners or other decorations behind the booth.
- Tents are allowed, as long as they don’t encroach on your neighbor’s space. Play nice.
- Please bring your own serving equipment, banners, costumes, tools, CO2, etc.
- Your booth will also come supplied with an 8′ and 6’ draped and skirted table.
- If you do not need a table, we will place it to the side or let another club use it.
- Electricity is not provided. You may order electricity directly from the convention center once you’ve been given your booth number.
- Ice is provided.
- Ice will only be distributed to leak-proof keg buckets. Check them before you pack them!
- One keg bucket, pitcher and dump bucket is provided for every booth.
- Open flames and smoke machines are strictly prohibited in Club Night. We don’t want a visit from Fire Marshal Bill. Do we?
- Be creative, but be respectful in your booth designs. Anything that demeans or is disrespectful of others may result in removal from Club Night.
- Use the Club Night Checklist (.xlsx) before you leave home.
- Clubs are not allowed to bring in food samples for Club Night.
- The AHA will purchase light appetizers for the event.
- As always, we encourage attendees to eat dinner before the event starts.
- Clubs may bring in items to sell at their booths.
- Clubs may not use the AHA or official conference logo without permission.
- If referencing the conference, please use the official name “AHA Homebrew Con” and year “2017”.
Kathryn Porter Drapeau | Kathryn@BrewersAssociation.org | 303.447.0816 x 123
Edited March 1, 2016