Kickoff Party registration is open! Sign up your brewery to showcase your best beer at the best homebrew event of the year, Homebrew Con 2017!
Interested in pouring your beers at this year’s Kickoff Party? We’d love to have you!
The largest gathering of homebrewers in the nation is coming to Minneapolis, Mn this June and we are looking for professional breweries to participate in the Kickoff Party! The Kickoff Party, formerly Welcome Reception or Pro Brewers Night, gives the approximately 3,000 attendees the chance to sample some of the best commercially made beer in the country.
General Event Info
- What: Kickoff Party at Homebrew Con 2017
- Date: Thursday, June 15, 2017
- Time: 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Location: Minneapolis Convention Center, Hall D
- Breweries are invited to bring up to 5 brands for the event, with a minimum of 3 brands.
- We recommend one ½ barrel keg or 7 cases per brand.
- Beer for the event will be delivered to our host distributor. More details on deliveries to follow after the signup period closes.
- All beer for the event is a donation and not purchased by the Brewers Association.
Onsite at the Event
- Each participating brewery will receive 3 complimentary passes for pouring beer at the Kickoff Party.
- You should have a representative at your booth for the duration of the event to pour beer. Conference attendees are very knowledgeable about beer and look forward to talking to people with the brewery.
- Each participating brewery will receive a 10′ x 10′ booth space that includes a table for serving your beers, ice and bus tubs if you are serving bottles or cans and pipe and drape behind your booth. Breweries are encouraged to bring signage/banners to decorate their booth.
- If serving kegs – you must provide your own equipment including, jockey box, regulator and gas. You can bring this with you to the event or deliver to the host distributor with your beers.
- Breweries can start setting up their booth at 5:00 pm and should be set and ready to pour by 7:00 pm.
- Parking – more information on this will be provided after the registration window closes.
Contact Bradley Latham, Sr. Event Manager, email@example.com.