While the Social Club schedule is set, if you’re still interested in participating, please email Kathryn Porter Drapeau.
- Clubs are required to provide signs for all beers served in Social Club.
- Please fill-in and print your beer signage in advance.
- Sign-holders are provided.
- See the Delivering Beer page for more details about delivering your beer to the AHA Cellar.
- Any beer stored by the AHA Beer Services team must be labeled. Here’s your guide to Beer Labeling.
- Only kegs scheduled for Club Night or a second Social Club shift are allowed back in the cellar.
- Any kegs left in the cellar past 12:00 pm, Sunday, June 18 will become property of the AHA.
Move-In & Bar Set-up
Due to the quick turn-around time for Social Club shifts, clubs should plan to set-up 15 minutes before their shift and tear down 15 minutes after.
|Day||Club Name||City/State||Bar #||Scheduled Shift|
|Thursday||Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts||Cedar Rapids, IA||1||11:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Cloudy Town Brewers||St. Cloud, MN||2,3||11:30 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Nordeast Brewers Alliance||Minneapolis, MN||1||1:30 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Indie-Brewers (No Club Affiliation)||Ramsey, MN||2||3:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Indie-Brewers (No Club Affiliation)||Scranton/Wilkes Barre, PA||2||3:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Railroaders Brew Club||Omaha, NE||3||3:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||Primary Fermenters Brewer and Vintners of MN||Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN||1||11:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Brewers of South Suburbia||Tinley Park, IL||2||12:015 pm – 2:15 pm|
|Free State Homebrew Club Guild||Maryland/DC Metro||3||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Saint Paul HomeBrew Club||Saint Paul, MN||1||3:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Minnesota Home Brewers Association||Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN||1||11:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Iowa Brewers Union||Des Moines, IA||1 & 2||12:15 pm – 2:15 pm|
|Indie-Brewers (No Club Affiliation)||Omaha, NE||2||12:15 pm – 2:15 pm|
|Thurling Brewery||Excelsior, MN||2||12:15 pm – 2:15 pm|
|Society Of Akron Area Zymurgists||Akron, OH||3||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
- Depending on how many kegs you are bringing, each club has access to part or all of a 12-tap bar.
- Ball lock kegs are preferred, as the bar is already set up with that type of tapping hardware.
- Tents are not allowed.
- DO NOT bring your own serving equipment, tools, CO2, etc. These items will be provided for you.
- Kegs are brought out cold; ice is not provided. Trust us; the beer will stay cold. It’s only 2 hours.
- Pitchers and dump buckets are provided for every bar.
- Open flames and smoke machines are strictly prohibited in Social Club.
- Be creative, but be respectful. Anything that demeans or is disrespectful of others may result in removal from Social Club.
- Clubs are not allowed to bring in food samples for Social Club.
- Food will be available for purchase inside Homebrew Expo & Social Club.
Kathryn Porter Drapeau | Kathryn@BrewersAssociation.org | 303.447.0816 x 123