COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for Participation
All 2022 Homebrew Con attendees, exhibitors & staff will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or supply a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of arrival.
You do not need to show proof of vaccination at time of registration. The Brewers Association has partnered with CLEAR to utilize the Health Pass feature, to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for faster entry. See below for Health Pass by Clear and onsite verification information.
We will follow local and federal guidelines in force at the time of the event regarding other safety protocols.
Health Pass by Clear
The Brewers Association has partnered with CLEAR to utilize the Health Pass feature, to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for faster entry. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free: https://clear.app.link/HomebrewCon22
Checking in with Health Pass by CLEAR
All attendees will be required to present their Health Pass by CLEAR verification to security staff prior to checking in at registration. There will be a Health Screening area located in lobby B near registration. All Attendees must be present at the time of their Health Screening verification and registration. Attendees CANNOT pick up badges or verify health status for other attendees. All Attendees must have a valid ID at time if check in. Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and open your Health Pass, green means you’re good to go. Be ready to present that to staff for faster entry.
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees should create a free CLEAR account and complete the checklist for entry requirements.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
- Need further assistance with Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763), or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass see below:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Tap ‘Events’ and select the Homebrew Con 2022 tile under ‘Conferences’
3) Easily enroll with your government issued ID or if you are already a CLEAR member, verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results
- The Brewers Association accepts both PCR and Antigen tests. PCR test results must be within 72 hours of the event. Antigen test results must be within 48 hours of the event.
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to present to staff for faster entry.
International and non-CLEAR users/ Secondary onsite screening
International Travelers and Health Screening outside of Health Pass by CLEAR
Health Pass by CLEAR is the preferred method to expedite entry into Homebrew Con. If you cannot use Health Pass by CLEAR or are traveling to the Conference from outside the United States, we will be providing a secondary screening option at our Health Screening area. You will be required to provide one of the following health screening requirements to our onsite security staff as well as a valid ID to match:
- Proof of vaccination
- Proof of negative PCR test results within 72 hours
- Proof of negative Antigen test results within 48 hours
We will accept physical or digital proof of health screening requirements. Each attendee will be required to present their health screening requirements in person with a valid ID.
#NotME Anonymous Reporting Tool
Get the free #NotMe app to confidentially report misconduct.
The Homebrew Con is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. If you witness or experience misconduct, use the #NotMe app to safely and confidentially report it.
Together we can make HBC a safe and respectful environment for everyone.
How to Report:
- Scan the QR code below to download the free #NotMe app:
Or download here:
- Crean an account and log in.
- At the Link Organization prompt, enter the PIN: HBC2022.
Questions? Email Info@nullBrewersAssociation.org. Thank you and we look forward to a successful event in 2022.