- Clubs are required to provide signs for all beers served in Social Club.
- Please fill-in and print your beer signage in advance.
- Sign-holders are provided.
- See the Delivering Beer page for more details about delivering your beer to the AHA Cellar.
- Any beer stored by the AHA Beer Services team must be labeled. Here’s your guide to Beer Labeling.
- Only kegs scheduled for Club Night or a second Social Club shift are allowed back in the cellar.
- Any kegs left in the cellar past 12:00 pm, Sunday, June 26 will be left on the DLCC docks for pick-up. The AHA and the DLCC are not responsible for the security of forgotten kegs.
Move-In & Bar Set-up
Due to the quick turn-around time for Social Club shifts, clubs should plan to set-up 15 minutes before their shift and tear down 15 minutes after.
- Depending on how many kegs you are bringing, each club has access to part or all of a 12-tap bar.
- Ball lock kegs are preferred, as the bar is already set up with that type of tapping hardware.
- Tents are not allowed.
- DO NOT bring your own serving equipment, tools, CO2, etc. These items will be provided for you.
- Kegs are brought out cold; ice is not provided. Trust us; the beer will stay cold. It’s only 2 hours.
- Pitchers and dump buckets are provided for every bar.
- Open flames and smoke machines are strictly prohibited in Social Club.
- Be creative, but be respectful. Anything that demeans or is disrespectful of others may result in removal from Social Club
- Clubs are not allowed to bring in food samples for Social Club.
- Food will be available for purchase inside Homebrew Expo & Social Club.
Megan Wabst | firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.388.7049 x 206