2022 Beer Services Information Coming Soon!
Whether you’ve attended 10 times or this is your first Homebrew Con, you need to know how to get your beer to the event and what to bring to help you serve it. These resources will help you prepare for the best homebrew event of the year!
Questions? Please contact Cellar Manager Mike Aronson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See beer services hours of operations, beer drop off location, instructions and maps.
We’ve once again teamed up with GrogTags to provide keg labeling tags for conference attendees, sponsors, breweries and speakers at Homebrew Con. All beer coming to the conference should have a tag on it indicating what event it is for.
2022 Labeling Information coming soon!
Social Club Template
- All clubs pouring in Social Club should download and provide beer signage for any beer you’re serving to attendees.
- 5″ x 7″ stands are provided for the Social Club bars.
Please download and print a signage card for each beer you bring.
Club Night Template
Though beer signage stands are not provided for Club Night, feel free to use these AHA branded signs to promote your club beers.
- If you ordered a Grogtag for your beer, the AHA beer cellar crew will have your tag on-site when y0u check your beer into the cellar.
- Be sure to complete and attach a Grogtag to ANY beer being delivered to our cellar.
- Go to the Labeling Beer page for more information about Grogtags. Deadline to order is June 13.
- The Homebrew Con cellar team will be on-site to assist with any questions.
- The cellar cannot accept any CO2 or draft equipment for storage.
- All beer delivered to the cellar will be kept cold in refrigerated trailers until it is delivered to it’s serving location.
- No kegs may be returned to the cellar unless they are to be served at another event later in the week.
Directions to the Cellar
Ramp to Rhode Island Convention Center Loading Dock
166 W. Exchange St
Providence, RI 02903
Cellar/Loading Dock Hours
Professionally-Brewed Beer Delivery
Commercial beer from licensed breweries may be delivered directly to the Convention Center by breweries or their distributors during these same hours.
Tuesday, June 25 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, June 26 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, June 27 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, June 28 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday, June 29 | Club Night Load-Out only (Deliveries by appt. only)