Directions to Loading Docks
Beer deliveries should be made to the B Loading Ramp of the Oregon Convention Center. The access point for the OCC Dock Area is off of 1st Avenue, on the west side of the building.
The loading docks are located on NE First Avenue, which runs parallel to Northeast Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard. Driving south on Northeast Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard, turn right onto NE Lloyd Boulevard and continue for 0.1 miles. Then take the first right onto NE First Avenue.
When you arrive at the B Loading Ramp, if the door is open, please find a Brewers Association staff member or volunteer to assist. If the B Loading Ramp Door is closed when you arrive, please leave your vehicle on the ramp and proceed to the OCC Security Office, located on the loading dock between bays 9 and 10. Let them know you are dropping off beer at the B Loading Ramp. They will direct you where to go inside to get the ramp open. The ramp area is only for loading and unloading. Once you have made your delivery, your vehicle must be moved.
Learn more about the loading docks, including maps of the building from the Oregon Convention Center.
Beer Delivery Basics
- Delivery days are Tuesday, June 26 through Saturday, June 30.
- Both homebrew and commercial beer should be delivered directly to the Oregon Convention Center docks 1-4 during the hours listed below.
- Note: All commercial beer should be delivered with a completed No Charge Invoice
- Please make sure all beer is labeled for the specific event for which it is designated.
- See the labeling page for specifics on labeling your beer for the conference.
- All beer coming to the conference should have a GrogTag ordered ahead of time to be tagged on-site.
Cellar Hours of Operation (docks 1-4)
- Tuesday, June 26 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 27 |10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, June 28 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, June 29 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, June 30 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
- Portland, OR 97232
- Google Map
- Loading Bays Map
- Directions and Parking
If you have any questions about sending beer for the conference, contact: email@example.com