- If you ordered a Grogtag for your beer, the AHA beer cellar crew will have your tag on-site when y0u check your beer into the cellar.
- Be sure to complete and attach a Grogtag to ANY beer being delivered to our cellar.
- Go to the Labeling Beer page for more information about Grogtags. Deadline to order is June 13.
- The Homebrew Con cellar team will be on-site to assist with any questions.
- The cellar cannot accept any CO2 or draft equipment for storage.
- All beer delivered to the cellar will be kept cold in refrigerated trailers until it is delivered to it’s serving location.
- No kegs may be returned to the cellar unless they are to be served at another event later in the week.
Directions to the Cellar
Ramp to Rhode Island Convention Center Loading Dock
166 W. Exchange St
Providence, RI 02903
Cellar/Loading Dock Hours
Professionally-Brewed Beer Delivery
Commercial beer from licensed breweries may be delivered directly to the Convention Center by breweries or their distributors during these same hours.
Tuesday, June 25 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, June 26 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, June 27 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, June 28 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday, June 29 | Club Night Load-Out only (Deliveries by appt. only)