Official 2020 Hotel: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Dr
Nashville, TN 37214
- Rates for Attendees: $179.00 to $229.00 per night single/double + tax (Compare to $247/night)
- Resort Fee: $20/night + tax; See inclusions.
- Rate guaranteed until: 5/25/2020
- Call to book: (615) 883-2211
Why You Should Reserve Your Room at Homebrew Con’s Official Hotel
Where you stay makes a difference. Make your reservations through this official link and you’re:
- Enjoying Attendee Discounts: Rates at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center are guaranteed to be the lowest rate available in the brewniverse.
- Keeping Conference Costs Low: By booking accommodations through the official hotel link you’re helping keep the operating costs low, which means registration prices stay low.
A resort fee of $20 plus tax, per room will be posted to your account upon check in.
The fee includes:
- Wireless, wired Internet in guest rooms
- High speed in room internet access;
- Unlimited local & domestic long distance calls;
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland;
- Fitness center access;
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service;
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay;
- Gaylord Spring Golf Links practice range access with daily bucket of balls & shuttle;
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply); and
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings – pick up at the front desk.
Conference Direct is the official housing company of the the American Homebrewers Association. The AHA is aware of companies pretending to be the “official” housing company, offering special non-refundable rates at official event hotels, and requesting credit card information.
Contact by any other housing company or hotels should be considered a scam. All attendees, sponsors and exhibitors should be aware that no one from the American Homebrewers Association, Brewers Association, Homebrew Con or Conference Direct solicits directly by telephone for hotel bookings or special discounts.
The American Homebrewers Association does not ever sell or give away membership or attendee email contact information. No company is authorized to distribute or sell any lists for the event. American Homebrewers Association does not rent, share or sell your attendee contact information to third parties.