For assistance with logging into Homebrew Con, check out the Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers!) below.
- First, you must be registered for Homebrew Con Online. Register here.
- If you register between June 17 – June 19 you will receive an email from HBC@nullbrewersassociation.org with login instructions within 10 minutes of registering.
- Registered prior to June 17? Your Boomset PIN and login information was sent in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your confirmation for Homebrew Con” on Monday, June 14 and Thursday, June 16.
- The only way to access the event and get your account started, is to use your Boomset login information.
- Once logged in to Boomset you will be able to see all sessions times, session details, and also check out the Homebrew Con Expo!
- If you miss a session, don’t worry! All sessions will be recorded and will be available for replay in Boomset by June 30. You will just need to use the link and Boomset login that you used during the event to view.
- No, Homebrew Con Online is a member-only event. You can purchase an American Homebrewers Association membership while registering for the event.
- Check the seminar time and make sure you’re in the right time zone. All seminars are listed in Mountain Daylight Time.
- All seminars should start at their scheduled start time. If you’re early, we may not have started.
- If the scheduled start time has passed, you should see the seminar presentation rolling. If you can’t hear anything, you may need to check your computer settings to confirm that your sound is on and the volume is turned up.
- Worst case: If you can’t get your sound to work, don’t worry. The event is being recorded and will be available for replay by June 22.
- If you continue to have technical issues please email HomebrewCon21@nullboomset.com.
- You can ask a question by clicking the “Q & A” button above the chat feature on the right side of your screen.
- This is where you can submit any questions or leave a comment on a question submitted by someone else. Once the host has answered the question, you will be able to view it in the answered tab.
- Speakers will do their best to get all questions answered as time allows.
- Chat is located on the righthand side of the video feed. This is a great place to say hello and introduce yourself before the event goes live. Chat lets you directly communicate with attendees before, during, and after a seminar.
- Please submit any questions you have for the speaker/s in the “Q & A” box at the bottom of the screen. Only questions submitted there will be answered by the speaker/s at the end of the event.
- On the main page of Homebrew Con there is a “event chat” box, let everyone know what a great time you are having, view updates from event organizers, and see what everyone else is up to!
- Yes! In order to access the event from a mobile device, you will need to download the Event App by Boomset (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Once downloaded, enter the event code which is HPTLS.
- You will then need to enter the email that you are registered for the event with and then your unique PIN code.
- Once you are logged in, click on the three lines on the top left to click on the menu icons that you are looking to go to. You will need to click on the Sessions icon and then click an individual session to watch that session’s content.
The Homebrew Con Expo is a fantastic way to engage with our sponsors during the event. Click on the Homebrew Con Expo icon on the navigation bar (left side). Visit any company profile to check out their “booth space” and see below on the different ways you can connect.
- Chat With A Team Member: Directly message a staff member of the virtual booth right then and there.
- Drop A Business Card: You are consenting to share your information in order to have the exhibitor follow up with you post-event. Click the box to Drop a Business Card and your information is shared.
- Schedule A Meeting: You can book a 1:1 meeting with a staff member of the booth.
- If you are experiencing issues while login using a VPN please enter the following after the web address: ?proxy=true
Please first contact HomebrewCon21@nullboomset.com for any login or technical issues. If you still need additional help contact the Brewers Association Member Services team.