Media Tool Kit
Media Access & Requirements
All journalists seeking credentials for Homebrew Con 2020 must complete an application to be considered for admission. Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis. Please allow up to two weeks for your application to be processed.
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, authors, bloggers, producers, camera crews and photographers.
- Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives, as well as anyone whose primary purpose for attending Homebrew Con is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
- This form must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from your outlet. All media outlets are limited to three (3) credentials per news outlet, inclusive of writers, photographers and production crew. Please fill out the form exactly as you wish for your name, title, and outlet to appear on your credentials.
- Bloggers: Blogs must cover current beer, homebrewing and/or related news. New posts must be created on a weekly or more frequent basis. Blog traffic must exceed a minimum of 2,000 unique visits a month.
- Freelancers & Video Production Companies: Crews must provide a verifiable letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet. Those hired by breweries and/or Homebrew Con attendees to film at Homebrew Con will not be considered for media accreditation.
- In some cases, we may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans. Those who have attended Homebrew Con as credentialed media in the past may be asked to show coverage they produced as a result.
- A history of being registered at previous events including Homebrew Con does not guarantee approval.
If your organization is filming video at Homebrew Con, you are asked to check-in at media registration for instructions prior to beginning work. Unauthorized film crews may have their credentials revoked.
Seminars may only be filmed with prior approval from the speakers. Any live streaming of seminars, including Facebook Live broadcasts, is prohibited.
On-Site Dates & Times
|Check-In & Badge Pickup||Media Work Room|
|Wednesday, June 17||1:00 PM – 6:00 PM||Closed|
|Thursday, June 18||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM & 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM||2:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday, June 19||8:30 AM – 3:30 PM & 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM||11:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday, June 20||8:30 AM – 3:30 PM||11:30 AM – 5:00 PM|