As if Homebrew Con wasn’t epic enough, you can fill your entire week with more amazingness to be found in Minneapolis.
Arriving early? You can’t miss…
- The St. Paul Summer Beer Fest on Saturday, June 10. Kick off Homebrew Con by sampling from from some of the best breweries that the land of 10,000 lakes has to offer! Bonus: AHA members get a discount on admission.
- NKOTB, Paula Abdul and Boyz II Men. 1993 called and it needs you to come to Minneapolis early and see this trifecta of talent during the “Total Package Tour” on Wednesday, June 14. Pegged stonewashed jeans are optional (but encouraged).
Beercationers there’s something for you…
- Check out the official weekly events including: brewery tours, tap-takeovers and AHA Member Deals locations around the Twin Cities – the list keeps growing so check Conference Week Events on the daily.
- Want to get outside, enjoy a museum, sportsball event or bringing the fam? Check out Meet Minneapolis for more ideas!
Looking for post-Knockout Party fun?
- Avoid the post-event melancholy by snagging seats to see funny man Demetri Martin on Saturday night.
- Or wallow in the all the feels during Seu Jorge Presents The Life Aquatic: A Tribute To David Bowie.
We look forward to celebrating the greatest hobby there is—homebrewing—with you in Minneapolis!