Explore the historical or artsy side of Providence, check a brewery off your must-visit list, or extend your visit to the Fourth of July! We’ve got the scoop on what’s happening and where in the The Creative Capital.
Taprooms, Tours, Shops, and More
- Discover Savings at AHA Member Deal locations: In less than a 100-mile radius you’ll find 184 brew pubs, taprooms, homebrew supply shops, and many others offering discounts and free swag for AHA Members!
- Visit the Kickoff Party Breweries: The list of participating Kickoff Party breweries continues to grow, but why not visit the source of the incredible beer you’ll get to try on Thursday night?
- Hop on a Brew Bus: Choose from a variety of brewery bus tours, but remember Homebrew Con week is a marathon, not a sprint!
- Local Events for Homebrew Con: Providence is rolling out the red carpet for conference attendees—more events will be added!
- 17 Things You Can do in an Afternoon in Providence: Make the most of your free time with self-guided walking tours and dining suggestions.
- Free Things to do in Providence: Tips and tricks for stress-free and cash-free activities.
- Guide to Pokémon GO Providence: Enjoy a variety of PokéStops in downtown and a put up a fight for the State House gym.
- Ghost Tours: Choose from a walking tour of the historic East Side or a haunted boat tour as you meander down the waterways.
- Timing is Everything: Visit the GoProvidence events calendar for concerts, comedy nights, a flea market, a possible WaterFire evening, and more!