Keynote Speaker Presentations
- 2019: Dan Kleban
- 2018: Charlie Papazian
- 2017: Omar Ansari
- 2016: Sam Calagione
- 2015: Tomme Arthur
- 2014: Dave Engbers & Mike Stevens
- 2013: Tom Peters
- 2012: Charlies Finkle
Choose from 400+ seminars organized into educational tracks:
- Alternative Fermentations: Sessions focused on any non-beer fermentation including mead, cider, sake, perry, cheese, bread, kimchi, and more.
- Beer Styles: These sessions focus on specific beer styles, from porters to IPAs to sours.
- Brewing Process: Sessions in this category discuss the many ways to craft flavorful homebrew, and the processes you need to do so.
- Clubs & Competitions: This track covers a wide range of topics involved with running homebrew clubs and organizing homebrew competitions.
- Do-It-Yourself: These sessions target the DIY homebrewer who wants to get into the nitty-gritty of homebrew and dispensing equipment.
- Going Pro: These presentations cater to future professional brewers and those interested in working in the craft brewing industry.
- Historical: These sessions discuss the rich history of beer and brewing.
- Ingredients Sessions: in this track cover raw ingredients like water, malt, hops, and spices (but yeast is so important it has its own track, Yeast & Fermentation—see below).
- Other/Misc.: A wide variety of subjects awaits conference attendees in this category, which offers a grab bag of topics that don’t quite fit anywhere else.
- Recipe Formation & Improvement: If you want to improve your homebrew or create your own recipes, look no further than this educational track full of tips, tricks, and insights to help you make the best beer possible.
- Sensory Analysis: Attendees hoping to hone their palates will want to attend these presentations, which cover everything from food pairing to tasting exercises.
- Yeast & Fermentation: It is said that brewers make wort and yeast makes beer. These sessions highlight the real hero of the fermentation process: yeast.
- Homebrew Industry: which focuses on homebrew-related businesses.