Early Bird Pricing: April 4 – May 1
All Educational Sessions + Social Events
Social Events Only, Educational Sessions Not Included
Join the Fun on June 24
Workshops are available as a standalone registration or as an add-on for conference attendees. Limited capacity so act fast! An American Homebrewers Association membership valid through June 25 is required to register. Join here.
BEGINNING HOMEBREWING WORKSHOP
Limited to 50 Attendees
ADVANCED HOMEBREWING WORKSHOP
Limited to 50 Attendees
Available as an add-on to Full Conference, Social Package, and Social Saturday registrations.
Very Important Brewer (V.I.B.)
The V.I.B. Experience is back! Enjoy the V.I.B. Lounge at the Kickoff Reception and Club Night, exclusive merch, and more. Don’t miss your chance to upgrade your HBC experience!
Limited to 170 registrants
- Exclusive V.I.B. commemorative hat
- V.I.B. Lounge with homebrew, snacks, special guests
- Reserved seating at the Headline Speaker presentation and Awards Ceremony
- 20% off at the Homebrew Depot towards merchandise and books
- Entry into the drawing for two tickets to the 2023 Great American Beer Festival
- Choice of one Charlie Papazian book
- More details to come
Order your limited edition 2023 Homebrew Con t-shirt now, and pick it up at the conference. Must order by May 5.
- All gender sizing, slim fit
- 100% airlume combed ringspun cotton
- Sizes: XS-4XL
- Shirts must be picked up on-site during Homebrew Con
Who Can Register?
American Homebrewers Association or Brewers Association Members
- Conference and workshop registration is open only to members 21 years of age or older. Join the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) or Brewers Association (BA).
- Membership must be current at the time of registration and through June 25 to attend the conference.
- Homebrew Con attendees are required to adhere to the Homebrew Con Terms & Conditions while at the event.
- Individuals must be members of the American Homebrewers Association prior to the day of the event. On-site membership registration is not permitted.
Registering Multiple Members
- Any AHA/BA member may register other AHA/BA members.
- All attendees must be members of the AHA/BA.
- Interested in bringing a family member that’s not currently a member of the AHA? Please call us to add a household member to your account: 1-303-447-0816 EXT. 2 or toll-free: 1-888-822-6273 EXT. 2.
- Attendees who wish to cancel their conference attendance should be aware of our cancelation policy. Cancelations made on or before April 24, 2023, will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee.
- Cancelations made on or after April 25 will receive a full refund less a $100 processing fee.
- T-shirt Orders: Cancelations made before May 5 will receive a full refund. No refunds for t-shirts after May 5.
- Events outside of the official conference are managed by outside parties and have their own refund policies. Please review those in advance of purchase.
- The AHA is not responsible for events managed by other groups.