Join your fellow American Homebrewers Association members online June 17-19, 2021
APRIL 6 – APRIL 19
APRIL 20 – MAY 31
JUNE 1 – JUNE 20
AHA trial users are not eligible, a paid membership is required. See Who Can Attend below.
Not an American Homebrewers Association member?
Join now and get a homebrewing book. Then, come right back here to register!
- Annual AHA memberships start at just $43 and include access to medal-winning recipes, savings at 2,300+ AHA Member Deal locations, a subscription to Zymurgy magazine, and more!
- Kickoff Toast
- Keynote Address
- Live Seminars with Access to Recordings
- Happy Hours & Meet-ups
- Virtual Expo Hall
Who Can Attend
Active Members, 21 Years of Age or Older
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older and a member of the American Homebrewers Association or Brewers Association.
- Membership must be current at the time of registration and through June 20, 2021 to attend the online conference.
- Trial AHA membership users are not eligible for registration.
- Homebrew Con attendees are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct while at the event.
Registering Multiple Members
- Any American Homebrewers Association or Brewers Association (AHA/BA) member may register other AHA/BA members.
- Interested in bringing a family member that’s not currently a member of the AHA? Add a Household Member to your account!
2021 Commemorative T-Shirt, $29
- Fit: Unisex
- Fabric: 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Color: Heather Slate
- Design: Artist rendering. Fermentis by Lesaffre sponsor logo will be added to the shirt. Actual design may slightly vary.
- Price: $29, includes free standard shipping within U.S.
- Deadline: Order must be placed by May 2, 2021.
- Shipping: Fulfillment starts June 7, 2021.
- T-Shirts are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made by May 1, 2021, will be entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations made between May 2 – May 31, 2021, will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made after May 31, 2021, will not be refunded nor will credits for future conferences be issued.
- T-shirts are non-refundable.