- The 2017 registration will take place in real-time on March 7 at 10:00 am MT.
- There is no application window. Registrations are offered first-come, first-served.
- The AHA anticipates enough space in Minneapolis to accommodate all members who wish to attend.
- Payment is required to complete the registration process.
- Conference registration is open only to American Homebrewers Association or Brewers Association (AHA/BA) members 21 years or older.
- Membership must be current at the time of registration and the event to attend the conference.
Registering Multiple Members
- Any AHA/BA member may register other AHA/BA members.
- All attendees must be members of the AHA/BA.
- Any member can choose between any registration option. (Ex. the Social Package registration is available to any AHA/BA member and does not have to be combined with the purchase of a Full Conference registration.
Onsite Registration Hours
- Wednesday, June 14 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday, June 15 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM & 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Friday, June 16 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM & 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Saturday, June 17 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM