Thank you for exhibiting at the AHA National Homebrewers Conference! Here are some helpful resources:
- Click here for Exhibitor Quick Facts and Shipping Information
- Full Exhibitor Kit can be found here.
- Interest in lead retrievals? Click here to order
- Electricity is not included with your booth. You can order that directly from the Convention Center.
- Want to promote your sponsorship? Proud Sponsor logos are available in .jpg and .png
- Have a bus or trailer to park? We’ll let you know how & where to park it soon!
- Do you require Internet in your booth? Order from Smart City.
- Spruce up your booth with flowers! That’s right, you can order floral arrangements.
- Have a bus or trailer to park? Directions to the convention center and parking information found here.
Homebrew Expo Schedule
Exhibitors are responsible for decorating their area in the Homebrew Expo. Pipe & drape will be provided for hanging your banner.
|Wednesday, June 14||Exhibitor Move-In||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday, June 14||Homebrew Industry Reception||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, June 15||Exhibitor Set-Up||8:00 am – 11:00 am|
|Thursday, June 15||Open to Attendees||11:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday, June 16||Open to Attendees||11:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, June 17||Open to Attendees||10:00 am – 3:30 pm|
|Saturday, June 17||Tear Down||3:30 pm – 7:00 pm|